[Nottingham] Linux

Robert Postill nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri May 23 15:23:00 2003

--=-y9UZAPxi3+aZtr7ANrUA

On Fri, 2003-05-23 at 12:52, Hussein Jodiyawalla wrote:
> Oh, enough with the slating!  It was just a schoolboy error.
Amen.  We're all human.
> Have you not seen the mayhem that ensued from when Robert did that yester=
day?  It does say=20
> 'email me directly' on Steve's email you know...
Yes but probably like me he was interested and hit the wrong
button/key.  We all do it.  Some of us even drop our salary expectations
in for extra fist-munching embarrassment :)

Let's just all agree that sometimes people need to be cut a little slack
and leave it at that.  Except for Jon and his one-man moral campaign to
have word documents expunged from computing :) =20
Robert.=20
--=20
Robert Postill
robert@grinning-cat.com