[Nottingham] Linux

.waffle nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun May 25 14:39:01 2003

[points] At least you can use Linux to read your mail... I can't. I use
Outlook Express... I'm a member of acx100 driver mailing list, and we're
close to getting a reverse engineered driver out so I can get wireless
working and therefore get Linux on the net... But until then... Win32 for
me! Not that I like it or anything!

.waffle