[Nottingham] Posters

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Nov 6 16:53:30 GMT 2003

Michael Leuty wrote:
> On Thursday 06 Nov 2003 12:07, Robert Postill wrote:
[...]
>>find out what type of offence) and as such Nottingham City Council
>>apparently will be prosectuting.

We need to check whether this is really the case or whether its just hot
air from some over zealous bored official.

> Oops! IANAL either, but I think we need to present ourselves as a decent
> albeit misguided charitable organisation and not a bunch of devious low
> lifes. So I suggest that we:
>
> 1. Remove any remaining posters quam celerrime.
[...]

> 4. Essential to keep ... polite apologetic respectable and
> law abiding, ...

and very politely admit to nothing.

An amicable agreement between all will be positive for all concerned,
rather than the Council suffer adverse negative publicity. (Ofcourse,
they may want this to deter further posters.)

But then Council could also have some very good positve stories to
publicise the success of the event and their museums... And our
continued enthusiasm to stage further events...

A local councillor may be of help...

Regards,

martin at ml1.co.uk