[Nottingham] Awareness day pre-day meetup

Paul Sladen notlug at paul.sladen.org
Wed Oct 29 16:44:20 GMT 2003

On 29 Oct 2003, Michael Simms wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-10-29 at 16:28, Paul Sladen wrote:
> > On Wed, 29 Oct 2003, Duncan John Fyfe wrote:
> > > Well, if someone decides what is happening before 16:00 they can call me
> > Well.  I'm in Nottingham, about 3minutes walk from the Roebuck Inn.
> I'll be there, if you tell me where it is {:-)

[ *grumble*.  Top-posting... :-) ]

The ``Roebuck Inn'' aka ``The Weatherspoon's on St. James St.'' is:

  http://www.nottingham.lug.org.uk/meetings.html  (second paragraph)
  Either of the rooms at the front of the building.

Urm, except the map seems to have broken...

  Saint James' Street
  Nottingham
  NG1 6FH

Down the side of ``The Bell'' and just past the camping shop:

  http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=print&pc=NG1+6FH

Do you want to stick with 18:30?

	-Paul
--
War is inconsistent with Truth.  Nottingham, GB