[Nottingham] Partition problem

Paul Sladen notlug at paul.sladen.org
Fri Apr 30 14:09:47 BST 2004

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004, [iso-8859-1] James Newell wrote:
> Philip Scott <pgs31 at cam.ac.uk> wrote:
> > Erm, what's the cucumber challenge? Last time I did that, [...]
> OMG *just looking at the pictures * LOL I dig the dress man !!

I presume there is a sane explanation (yeah right).  In the meantime I'll
just assume the worst...

> I was reffering to the how many balloons does it take to make the
> cucumber fly video on the LUG website ! [..] where the hell you got the
> cucumber from outside pizza hut at that time of night ??

Pizza Hut of course!  (We'd just eaten there so it wasn't that illegitimate).

> So do you guys all still meet up in town, or is the group mostly based online ?

Urm, I'm now in London, so I'm not a good example;  Generally it seem{s,ed}
to be people meeting up once a month or so and waffling on the mailing list
and IRC in the interim periods.

	-Paul
--
Is there no safe way to travel?  London, GB