[Nottingham] Windows media player

David Wolfson eaxdrw at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Aug 5 14:05:00 BST 2004

Hmmm... on the subject of media player, I didn't like to confess last night that it's currently my media player of choice (or was 'til about 15hours ago!).  I've used a couple of others (the obligatory real player for example) but the one thing that give mediaplayer9 the edge is the way it hides away on the taskbar, out the way of all the windows but always accessable as a mouse click.  Is this a feature of it being a microsoft product or is there a.n.other player that will do the same?  I'm thinking it's time to change anyway now, but that's the only feature that I've not spotted elsewhere...

Dave