[Nottingham] PostqreSQL Access help needed

Tony Shaw tony at shaw5336.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Dec 30 01:36:38 GMT 2004

Hi to one and all,
Can anyone tell me how to create/setup a database using 'PostgreSQL
Access' via MDK 9.2 as a root user. I would also appreciate any other
help/info that you can give on this matter. I hope there is now need to
create the databases as a non-root user, as it would mean that I would
have to create one as I only use a 'root' user on my system. I like to
be able to do what I like on my machine with out messing around first  ;-)

Thank's