[Nottingham] NLUG meet up this Wed 21/04/04

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Sat May 8 22:52:24 BST 2004

Folks,

As posted just now on the new nlug web site:
http://nottingham.lug.org.uk/new//?q=node/view/12

The Part 2 BASH talk has been moved to 2 June!

Meanwhile, a few of us (including me) will be down at the Linux expo in
London.

The NLUG meet this Wed is to be a social at our favourite Roebuck Inn,
for a few beers and a gentle introduction to linux for all those
interested. Also a good excuse to comment on the new web site...

Anyone got a Penguin and a time for encampment round a table there?

(And yes... The calendars on both old and new web sites need updating...)

Regards,

martin at ml1.co.uk