[Nottingham] Re: [lugmaster] Infopoints still available (Computer fairs)

Philip Scott pgs31 at cam.ac.uk
Wed May 26 16:59:20 BST 2004

I'd be very happy to do a few of these when I am back from Uni for the
summer :)

--
Philip Scott                       Oooo.
Jesus College,             .oooO   (   )

"Bother," said Pooh, "Eeyore, ready two photon torpedoes and
lock phasers on the Heffalump. Piglet, meet me in transporter
room three. Christopher Robin, you have the bridge"