[Nottingham] sigs (was: Sorry Michael)

Michael Leuty gmleuty at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 14:45:15 BST 2005

On 17/08/05, Paul Sladen <notlug at paul.sladen.org> wrote:
> I've had a quick hunt around for more obscure ones;  it seems more than once
> I've written email under the Channel ...but in different directions:

Hmm. Our shuttle was delayed for 90 minutes sub-terra due to a faulty
brake during a recent return from France. There is no completely safe
way to travel, but the safety mechanisms worked satisfactorily on this
occasion.

>  Nottingham ("home of gun crime"), GB

A small item in The Times today says that 50% of Nottingham students
report having been mugged burgled or attacked during their time here.
Are we living in the same city? I've had no such trouble in 20 years.
Maybe I'm lucky, or maybe living in a gated community with armed
guards and a reinforced 4x4 to take me to work every day gives some
protection? (Just kidding about the last bit.)

> PS.  Thank you for a wonderful tour around my sigs.  I've enjoyed it more
> than you!  Especially the ones I haven't pasted...  :-)

I think I have a handle on it now. Please give your imagination free rein.   :-)

--
Michael Leuty
A silver birch rustles gently outside my window. Nottingham, GB