[Nottingham] Anti-v (and kmail address book)

David Wolfson eaxdrw at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Aug 18 13:31:33 BST 2005

> On 18/08/05, Martin <martin at ml1.co.uk> wrote:
> > Hey folks, all this talk about M$-crap is sending the spam and anti-v
> > traps into quite a tizzy :(
>
> Gmail doesn't seem to be fooled. (Hmm, I wonder what OS they use...)
> On Thursday 18 August 2005 12:56, Martin wrote:
> (ps: Just the v-word seems to be enough to trip the mailserver anti-spam!)

lol! Sorry everyone; It hadn't occured to me that the 'v-word' would cause
such trouble, I'll try to be more careful. It must be nice to know the
systems works though ;-)

I have to say they general response is what I was hoping for. Checking for M$
malware in e-mails/file shares seems to be the only 'common' thing, and I
guess once you're hosting anything like that then it's time to get paranoid
anyway!

relaxing back into naive complacancy,

Dave