[Nottingham] [Talk] *TOMORROW* Wed 07/12/2005 Christmas Distros& Linux fun

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Tue Dec 6 23:52:56 GMT 2005

Kenneth Huggins wrote:
[---]
> shall be with the group of volunteers who are digging out the centuries
> of accumulated waste in the caves under the Broadmarsh centre ... but by
[---]
> Hmmm, if you don't have horns how will I recognize you ... horn rimmed
> glasses and unintelligible jargon perhaps, in which case after a few
> glasses of Old MindBender I should be able to understand every word you
> say ... or at least think I do ...

Phew! If you're digging anywhere near those old tanneries then I guess
we'll soon sniff you lot out!!

Don't worry, you'll soon recognise the Penguin geeks as we stroll in at
about 9:30. We are distinctive from the more frequent regulars.

As a clue, I'm the one with short hair and short beard. (Nope, no
intentions of going the Stallman route :-O )

Happy digging!

(Any skulls or Babbage computers to be dug up?)

martin at ml1.co.uk