[Nottingham] PHP

Robert Ross rross at dmu.ac.uk
Thu Feb 3 13:47:26 GMT 2005

Hi everyone,

Good news = YEEAHHHHH - did it.  PHP now working in virtual hosts

Bad news = Don't know why!  Re-installed PHP, didn't work.  Played with the
PHP.conf file, httpd.conf and the virtual hosting files; still didn't work.
Stopped using ports as the identifier (only got one IP address, hence the
need for virtual hosting), got a few proper dns names and it worked!
(working at a Uni has its upsides occasionally).  Now it could be that the
ports I used were clashing (:9090, :9091, etc), or a combination of my
changes did the trick.  I'll never know.  If I get time I will have a closer
look, but for now I am keeping well clear.

Thanks for the input,

Robb