[Nottingham] samba printing 'funny'

David Wolfson eaxdrw at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Feb 7 14:27:08 GMT 2005

>Some bits from my smb.conf (actually used with vmware with NT & W2003 -
>but that shouldn't make any difference)
They did. I added the following:
>     Print command = lpr -r -P %p %s -U %u -o raw
>     lprm command = /usr/bin/lprm -P %p %j
so amb.conf and EVERYTHING works. printing, browsing, openig queues. I'm just not sure how it was managing to print anything without them before!

Thanks for the tip,

Dave

PS I tired to get it going with ipp, but despite finding the queue I couldn't get the drivers to install... odd