[Nottingham] OpenGL

Robert Hart enxrah at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Jan 4 15:39:40 GMT 2005

The fact that some software is installed doesn't always mean that the
related development files are installed. I don't know much about
mandrake, but I imagine the software would be looking for files in
somewhere like /usr/include/GL/ ?

Do you have relevant -dev packages installed?

Rob

--
Robert Hart <enxrah at nottingham.ac.uk>
University of Nottingham