[Nottingham] Voting

Roger Light rogerlight at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 00:00:47 BST 2005

On 20/07/05, Michael Simms <michael at tuxgames.com> wrote:
> I'll have to say - not desperately impressed. A 4 hour 8 minute window
> between the candidates being announced and the voting being closed,
> during a time when everyone with a job would probably be unable to
> access their personal email and vote. I was out of town and so missed it
> completely. I would have LIKED to have voted.

Whilst it is true that the summary of the candidates was unfortunately
delayed a little, the announcement of when voting ended did in fact
take place two days ago and all candidates were announced before then
so you can't complain too much really.

Having said that, apologies for the delay in getting the summary email
out - this was caused by myself having a horrendous amount of work to
do in the past two days and my own misunderstanding of when Martin
intended voting to end. I had expected it to run into tomorrow.

Roger