[Nottingham] [Fwd: O'Reilly UK - User Group Newsletter Issue 07-05]

Robert Postill robert at grinning-cat.com
Tue May 10 15:20:00 BST 2005

On Tue, 2005-05-10 at 09:49 +0100, msemtd wrote:

> The process for obtaining a book for review is simple: just choose a tome from
> the O'Reilly catalog that captures your imagination - it can be any subject
> but I think we should remain in some way relevant to Linux!
Is there any chance of a copy of Linux Server Security: ISBN
0-596-00670-5 ?
> which ideally should be nicely
> formatted (e.g. the Bosnian LUG reviews:
> http://www.linux.org.ba/osvrti/index.php?l=2).

Right, now in terms of review format what exactly tickles you about the
Bosnian review?
a) The details at the top (i.e. ISBN etc)?
b) The chapter by chapter format?
c) The font and layout (which I love comparative to that pink you've got
on the perlmongers site :)?

Robert.