[Nottingham] O'Reilly Review Books

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 31 12:20:15 BST 2005

All,

Josette Garcia at O'Reilly UK has OK'ed our list of books for review and has
arranged for four to be sent out (the others to follow when she returns form
her holiday next week). As yet I don't know which four books it is but they
may be here by the Wednesday social meeting (it _is_ on isn't it?). Josette
also tells me she'll be at LugRadio Live so we can buy her a pint.

BTW: Has anyone any comments about the book reviews page styles? I know it
doesn't yet validate to XHTML 1.0 (due to the DOCTYPE clashes with
HTML::FromText and Apache::MiniWiki) -- I'm working on it!

Regards,
Michael Erskine.

--
Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it
every six months.