[Nottingham] Broadband...

Robert Postill robert at grinning-cat.com
Tue Sep 13 10:39:54 BST 2005

Colin Saxton wrote:

>I am moving into new premises and have always used NTL but the area that
>I am moving to does not have NTL access. I am thinking of going with
>Bulldog but was wondering if anyone has any information on setting up
>Bulldog/hardware/ip cop or smoothwall and if they encountered any
>problems?

Bulldog?  Have you read this (see the links at the bottom of the article
for a fuller version):
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/09/07/watchdog_bulldog/
If the reports are true then hardware support will be the least of your
worries.

If it was me I'd say don't do it! There are other good providers out
there and a lot of ISPs are aiming for the 24Mbit level.

Robert.