[Nottingham] Re: Nottingham Digest, Vol 104, Issue 3

Simon Amor simon at leaky.org
Wed Sep 14 10:53:49 BST 2005

Sorry for top posting but it's the easiest way to test the Apple Mail
reply feature. I hit reply and everything below the dashes is what I
got, it auto includes my signature, but no other signature snippage..
perhaps because there's no "-- " marker in the email below. Could the
row of dashes for the footer be changed to "-- ----- --" with as many
dashes in the middle section as required to make it look ok or would
that confuse other mailers if there are two -- lines?

    Simon