[Nottingham] Re: Nottingham Digest, Vol 104, Issue 3

Simon Amor simon at leaky.org
Wed Sep 14 11:42:14 BST 2005

Ha, so much for Apple Mail removing sigs. See below. It would be nice
if it just showed the > at the start of the lines instead of making
pretty coloured bars (despite turning off the colour quote option in
prefs). I'd go back to mutt in an ssh window, but I like some of the
features in Apple Mail.

    Simon