[Nottingham] Into php5 and ajax

Michael Erskine michael.erskine at ketech.com
Wed Aug 30 12:04:31 BST 2006

On Wednesday 30 August 2006 11:27, Raphael Gangneux wrote:

> Well, in all honesty if you're new to PHP and new to AJAX, then you must
> also be new to JavaScript, DHTML, CSS and probably MySQL.

Sigh! Where to start in assassinating this ridiculous statement! Bring forward
example engineers A, B, and C from my own company who are JavaScript, DHTML,
CSS, and MySQL experts, none of whom has had need to lay a finger on PHP or
AJAX. I'm training them in AJAX at the moment - not out of necessity I might
add!

Regards,
Michael Erskine.

--