[Nottingham] Paul Sladen talking about stuff on Wednesday 15th

Paul Sladen notlug at paul.sladen.org
Mon Feb 13 19:09:23 GMT 2006

Hello Notlug,

One of the useful things about Notlug is that some of the nitty-gritty
discussion about details was shifted to private email;  the downside of this
is that the main list doesn't get copied with information as quickly as it
could be.

I'm expecting to be doing a talk on Wednesday evening, about Ubuntu and
other stuff that has happened in the last year in Free Software.  I'm
expecting to have Ubuntu CDs, signed Kubuntu CDs and maybe some other swag
for people if I'm lucky.

Nobody seems to have posted to the mailing-list, so I thought I'd give you
all an early trailer!

Whisper whisper, Ubuntu swag, Wednesday evening, in Nottingham.  Pass it on.

	-Paul
--
Britain is just cold, in a pesky way.  Lincoln, GB