[Nottingham] PS2 - Linux; Off Topic, but maybe some one could point me in the right direction

Craig Lynch sabre_wolf17 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 14 10:50:57 GMT 2006

Hi,
I've recently bought a copy of the PS2 linux development kit from PS2Dev and
was wondering if someone could give me a way in as to setting up a network
so it can access a partition on my PC for music and have net access.
Sorry for being somewhat vague, I've only got as far as installing linux on
the PS2 and attaching it to my network card on my PC. I would ask on the
ps2dev forum, but I can't login.
O, and the PC is running mostly ubuntu 5.10 but debian (latest release - on
linux format 70, I think)also.

Thankyou in advance
Craig