[Nottingham] Broadband

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Jan 2 22:59:39 GMT 2006

Kenneth Huggins wrote:
> Well Christmas was a success in as much as I finally got the time to

Good stuff and errmm... lots of luck for sorting the USB ADSL...

> Re. the next social evening on 4th Jan I have to present my regrets as
> my work diary is already filling up with smokers wanting me to help with
> their New Year's resolution to kick the habit ... and much as I love
> quaffing a good beer whilst discussing asymmetrical supernovae I'll have
> to pass this time (:O(

Now when did asymmetric supernovae get mentioned?! (It likely did but I
can't remember :-O )

And my personal view is that you're very easily excused for such
worthwhile work.

We're at Langtry's and then onwards to Pizza Hut for this Wed. Full
details to be posted soon.

Happy New Year,

martin at ml1.co.uk