[Nottingham] [Satire] New "Windows For Mac"

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Sun May 21 20:53:02 BST 2006

Not sure I should post this here but here goes...

>From "somewhere on the web":

Newsflash!
----------

New "Windows For Mac" To Include Most Popular Viruses

Redmond, WA -- (Satire) Microsoft Corporation has reconfirmed its
commitment to bringing the "total PC experience" to Macintosh computer
users.

MS software developers this week announced the latest version of its
"Windows for Macintosh" bundle comes with MyDoom, Bagle, SoBig,
LovSan/Blaster and Melissa already installed.

Plus, it will automatically connect to the Microsoft website upon
start-up to download a customized Mac version of any new virus or worm
that might appear on the World Wide Web.

"We're saddened that nobody bothers to write crippling hacks for the Mac
OS any more," said Chief Software Architect Bill Gates. "We know Mac
people have been feeling left out for a very long time now, and we want
to welcome them back into the family."

Following the announcement, shares of both Microsoft and Apple were down
82% at the close of the stock market yesterday.

Enjoy,
(Or grimace)

martin at ml1.co.uk