[Nottingham] [Fwd: O'Reilly UK User Group Newsletter - Issue 07-07]

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 26 10:06:17 BST 2007

On Wednesday 25 July 2007 19:03:42 Paul Mellors wrote:
> Do you think that would include planet sites?  As in planet nottslug?
> Paul

Do we think what would include planet sites? Are you referring to the
banner-for-a-book offer? If there's only one book per group we should decide
what book the group would want and the banner can go anywhere.

BTW: please don't top-post and quote a massive message - that is so
inelegant :)

Regards,
Michael Erskine.

--
An optimist believes we live in the best world possible;
a pessimist fears this is true.