[Nottingham] Redhat 7

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 9 16:29:25 BST 2007

On Wednesday 09 May 2007 15:30:49 Raph wrote:
> I just wondered if any of you guys would know where i can find RedHat
> 7.xx ISOs available for download.
> either 7.1, 7.2 or 7.3 would do.
>
> This is for a specific project therefore i cannot go for a more recent
> version.

Hi Raph,

I have on my desk at the moment,
* a Linux Emporium 5*CD set of RedHat 7.1
* a PC Pro RedHat 7.3 single disc edition
* a PC Pro Mandrake 8.1 single disc
* a 7*CD set of SuSE 7.3

Free to anyone who can come and get them!

Regards,
Michael Erskine.

--
That government is best which governs least.
		-- Henry David Thoreau, "Civil Disobedience"