[Nottingham] Easy network programming

Charles Samuels charles at kde.org
Fri May 11 06:04:40 BST 2007

Joshua Lock wrote, on Thursday 2007 May 10:
> The advice I'm seeking then, is frameworks to enable me to achieve my
> goals. The final software will need to be cross platform and I'd
> probably prefer a higher level language to enable me to rattle it out
> quicker and above all it's must be easy to use.
>
> I eagerly await your advice,

Have you considered using something like Qt?

And as it is, of course anything that works over a LAN will work over the
internet, assuming you use the Internet Protocol.

Hi NLUG, btw :)

Charles
... who takes the moment to also sell his own project, faith:
http://www.derkarl.org/faith/docs/classFaith_1_1Socket.html