[Nottingham] Arduino (Hardware bit-twiddling fun)

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Fri Feb 15 10:48:18 GMT 2008

Michael Erskine wrote:
> On Friday 15 February 2008 09:57:06 Martin wrote:
>> £16.81 each inc vat (+ p&p?) if I can get 10 together...
>> http://tinker.it/ukstore/product_info.php?cPath=29&products_id=36
>
> Cheaper here - and in stock - currency converter on the page...
> http://www.sparkfun.com/commerce/product_info.php?products_id=666

Good find at £16.92 (discount of -£1.69 each for 10) and in stock.

+ USPS First Class Mail International is cheap ($4- $20) + $2 handling.

I like their packing policy:

####
We use either bubble mailers or a combination of box and newspaper for
all packaging materials. Newspaper has many great things about it! It's
a good way to recycle, it's cheap (free), it's a natural desiccant, and
it's much easier to deal with for packaging and de-packaging than
Styrofoam peanuts. Our apologies if the Adult Personals Section
packaging material isn't your cup of tea.
####

We're now on a count of 5 if Michael & Josh want one each.

Others?

martin at ml1.co.uk