[Nottingham] Old, unwanted hardware?

Danny King dannyking at gmail.com
Sun May 25 22:09:48 BST 2008

Hello,

I'm hoping to get my hands on a "testing" box for learning about
networking & security and install various distros on for comparison, I
wonder if anyone has any old systems that they would like to get rid
of, or could anyone suggest a better place to ask?

Ideally I'm looking for a small and portable box (I'll be moving
between home & uni) , so perhaps an old laptop with an ethernet card &
cdrom drive?

Sorry to beg! Is being a poor student an excuse? Thanks!

--
- Danny King of Gleaming Pixel Web Design.

Email: danny at gleamingpixel.co.uk / dannyking at gmail.com
Web: www.GleamingPixel.co.uk