[Nottingham] Next meet?

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Nov 17 13:05:53 UTC 2008

Christopher Joice wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-11-13 at 00:54 +0000, Martin wrote:
>> One week today: 20/11/2008.
>>
>> OK geeks... What's happening?
> I'd be interested in going. But if there isn't likely much going on...

There's lots happening in the world of Linux and computers. I've had a
brief look at the latest selection of "Netbooks" for example (the Asus
Eee PC certainly made a big splash!)... There's some very nice small
machines there that I could enthuse about over a beer or two. I'm sure
there are others doing their own computing bits that should be
interesting to all...

Anyone interested in enthusing about their little bit of Linux on
Thursday? Or just mentioning something they've seen?

Unfortunately, I'm not around this Thursday evening. Anyone willing to
organise?

We've already got the Navigation booked. They're also willing to serve
food late if we let them know beforehand.

Anyone?

martin at ml1.co.uk