[Nottingham] Firefox becomes an Iceweasel & abrowser!

Michael Erskine msemtd at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 17 08:26:44 UTC 2008

Just par for the course really: somebody doesn't like something and
they shout about it and cause a bit of a disturbance. I bring my
opinion to the table -- a big fat "SO WHAT?", also in caps :) although
I could throw in the equally useful, "WHO CARES? NOT ME!!", or "DON'T
LIKE IT? DON'T USE IT!!!". Mozilla will do what they think necessary
and we'll all get over it and return to what passes as normality
around here!

Ah, the joys of freedom!

Regards,
Michael Erskine.