[Nottingham] I need a network switch badly

eddacker rennackered at netscape.net
Thu Sep 18 07:06:49 UTC 2008

HELLO!
One of the switches on my network has died and I have no idea where to walk in and buy one.
Does anyone know where I can get one this morning? I am new to this country so I haven't a clue where to look and begging came to mind.

It needs to connect to the fibre backbone that runs between our buildings so GBIC or mini-GBIC (SFF) ports and a bunch of RJ-45s. We currently use the AT-8000S, but I am NOT being picky here.

With Regards,
Edward Rennacker
01773 864100