[Nottingham] Android Phones

Cat Clarkson envengcat at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 8 14:17:35 UTC 2009

I think what I said was a little unclear, not sure, but the outlook
integration with HTCs outlook app is almost flawless.  The only single
strange thing it does is when I accept a meeting request on the
calendar/outlook thing its auto reply says en**** (my username!) has
accepted, rather than my name.  Not really too much of an issue and I'm sure
it's fixable, but I'm lazy.

If you get an HTC release it will have the same (or better) outlook apps as
the hero - whatever version of android it runs.