[Nottingham] 123-reg support

James Dobson dob_3001 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 11 10:31:50 UTC 2009

If no mail binary is found, you could use an SMTP script, that would require an SMTP server to accept connections from your script. I would suspect it might be removed due to spam problems.

Don't want to knock your sig (Simon) but I think

Lareo should be Laredo... Man I love Galaxy Quest (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0177789/)

JD