[Nottingham] Welcome?

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Sep 7 11:15:34 UTC 2009

Michael Erskine wrote:
> 2009/9/3 Rory Holland <modestforagenius at googlemail.com>:
>> Hello. :-) I'm going to start my computer science course at Nottingham
>> uni in September. Will I be welcome?
>
> Hi Rory,
> You will be very welcome.

Indeed so. Look forward to seeing you at our October meet!

>> Also I noticed the website is a little out of date (Next meeting July 09?)
>
> The website is out of date on purpose: I'm protesting :)
>
> Not really... well, sort of: the hosting provided by lug.org.uk was
> severely cut back and I was hosting it temporarily. Time passes and

And... Any website volunteers please? ;-)

Meanwhile, err... Could a general pointer to the maillist be put on our
holding page so that the group doesn't look so badly dead and abandoned?

Next meet is a foodie social... Stef?

See a few there!

Cheers All,
Martin

(Just back online with a new machine :-) )

martin at ml1.co.uk