[Nottingham] Need a bit of help

Michael Simms michael at linuxgamepublishing.com
Mon Sep 7 20:03:08 UTC 2009

Hi guys,

I need a bit of help.

As most of you know, I run a Linux gaming company. I am having to be out
of town this week, and one of my suppliers is massively messing me
around, and I have to take a delivery on Wednesday when there can be
nobody to accept delivery, as none of my staff are available on that day
to make it to the office.

Does anyone in the LUG feel like earning some money for sitting around
doing very little, accepting a delivery, moving the delivery boxes
inside, and then going home. Im prepared to pay £40 for someone to do
this, which isnt bad for 20 minutes work, and a few hours sitting around
doing nothing... It could be as little as 20 minutes waiting and up to 8
hours, but usually the delivery is in the morning. The delivery is one
pallet, the lifting isnt hugely strenuous, its a pallet full of boxes of
25 DVD-sized gameboxes.

Anyone available, please drop me an email directly, instead of to the
list. Id rather give the job to a LUG member than just hire a temp for
the day.

Thanks
--
Michael Simms, CEO - Linux Game Publishing LTD
http://www.linuxgamepublishing.com