[Nottingham] BBC iPlayer

Simon Sleaford simon.sleaford at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 14:48:15 UTC 2009

Thanks guys, I've installed get_iplayer and it seems to be working
perfectly. I'm able to download television and radio shows now to
watch/listen to offline.

Any ideas how I can download a film it says isn't in the listings? I
downloaaded Brazil this afternoon through the iplayer desktop app but of
course it won't play back correctly for me. When I use grep to search for
brazil in the listings it says it isn't available. If I search for films a
few films pop up but Brazil is not one of them. I assume it's been removed
due for being 7 days since it was screened. Is there any way to find the
prrogram number and try to download it still or am I out of luck?

Thanks again

Simon