[Nottingham] Thunderbird 3.0.4 mail message drag'n'drop

Michael Simms michael at tuxgames.com
Mon Apr 26 14:14:05 UTC 2010

Hi Martin,

I think you may have a bug, I'm on 3.0.4 and I can drag messages around.
Dragging from the subject browser that is at the top by default, into
the folder list on the left. I cant drag into directories, like I could
in Evolution, but folders, no problem.

Michael Simms, CEO - Tux Games LTD
http://www.tuxgames.com