[Nottingham] [Talk] *Tomorrow* Wed 02/06/2010 Fun Stuff!

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Tue Jun 1 15:04:48 UTC 2010

Folks,

And now for something a little different!

A roundup of some fun stuff for the holiday week...

Most people must have stumbled across:

http://www.google.com/pacman/

and the considerable "wasting of time" thus perpetrated!

Just what the economy didn't need - Google Pac-Man
http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/andrew-clark-on-america/2010/may/25/google-economics

So what stuff is there that makes computing fun? And what have been
perhaps the worst culprits for people idling away their hours?

What's your favourite way to idle some computer time?

All *tomorrow* over a few idle beers at our favoured:

The Navigation

http://www.lock6.co.uk/

*WEDNESDAY* 02/06/2010

Meet:	19:30
(in the bar somewhere - look for penguins or just shout "where's NLUG!")

Talk/Questions/Discussion:	20:00
(in the room upstairs)

Beers and Linux and other topics until 23:00

The Navigation Inn
6 Wilford Street
Nottingham
NG2 1AA
Tel: 0115 9417139

http://www.pub-explorer.com/notts/pub/navigationinnnottingham.htm
http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?lat=52.948&lon=-1.1518&scale=10000&icon=x

We head up to the large room upstairs at round abouts 8pm.

They have real ale, food, and free WiFi access to pacman to conquest the
world!

To find us, just look for any penguins or a cluster of netbooks :-)
Or ask the friendly bar staff.

All welcome,

See ya there,

martin at ml1.co.uk