[Nottingham] Are there any decent linux text editors?

Rohaq rohaq at dearinternet.com
Mon Nov 15 22:55:32 UTC 2010

gedit seems to work well enough to be bundled in with Ubuntu, but I prefer
emacs myself, although you said you already hated it, I'd still give it a go
and grab a cheat sheet [
https://ccrma.stanford.edu/guides/package/emacs/emacs.html] for quick
reference; I always find it odd when people move over the Linux and
immediately want to make it as much like Windows as possible. It makes me
wonder why you moved away from Windows in the first place? :)

Best of luck!