[Nottingham] virtualbox windows question

godfrey godfrey at gnnix.co.uk
Sat Nov 20 21:11:49 UTC 2010

Thanks Simon,

After a bit of work I now have it running. My first attempt failed because the
virtual disk that I had specified was not enough for Windows, AND the hidden
disk images that the Acer restore insisted on creating. However, my second
attempt had a disk of 60Gb and 1Gb of RAM and it is working fine. I was able
to use contivity and remote desktop to reach my office all whilst editing web
pages and reading emails with my Linux system.
I have a shared drive that I use to pass files between the two systems.

Godfrey