[Nottingham] Computers with Ubuntu pre-installed

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Mon Aug 8 12:46:29 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-08-08 at 13:26 +0100, Jason Irwin wrote:
> Could you send me a link to those pages?  I can see if my account lets
> me add Cougar.

Barebones are at: http://nakedcomputers.org/ - I don't know who has
write access.  There used to be a barebones wiki, but someone's taken it
down - probably because of nakedcomputers making it redundant.
Pre-installed is at:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuPre-installed and that is a wiki
I can add to, so I'll do that.

> As an aside, I noticed that Tesco list whether or not Linux is supported
> for any of the printers they sell.  Was not expecting that.

That's fantastic!  I'll pop in to our local Tesco Home.

Regards,		Barry.
http://ubuntuadverts.org/