[Nottingham] Just joined ....

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Wed Feb 9 09:07:46 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-02-08 at 19:44 +0000, Martin wrote:
> Sounds like a good excuse for a Beeston Beers meet-up. We have some
> blue moon beers once in a while (or a blue moon or so)...

Except I live in Colwick and drive to Beeston.  If I get to a meet in
Nottingham, there's a bus every ten minutes from the end of our road.
Think I'll have to wait for a free Wednesday and the Trip.   If I'm
teaching and you are meeting in Beeston, I might drop in for a quick
half around 9.30 though.

Have a good night tonight guys.

Regards,		Barry.
http://ubuntuadverts.org/