[Nottingham] [Social] *TODAY* Wed 23/02/2011 Going Anglo-American-Italian!

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed Feb 23 17:40:22 UTC 2011

On 23 February 2011 17:12, Andy Beale <m1eai at mac.com> wrote:
> Well I was planing to come, then having drops in eyes at the doctors has given me a skull splitting headache.  So I am taking to my bed.

Oh no! Oh dear...

Sure you got the right drops?... Not too cross-eyed to see that clear
colourless viscous fuming liquid was not actually raw Russian
revolution vodka?!...

Does that mean we're also forsaken by the delectable Stefne as she
tends to your poor head??... :-/

> Have a good night!

We should do. Hope you're not too cross-eyed for whatever cause. Hope
your head clears soon,

See ya at the next do,