[Nottingham] What mobile to get?

Aritra Dalal aritra.dalal at gmail.com
Fri May 20 13:17:20 UTC 2011

I personally have the N900, and while it gives you literally no restrictions, it's popularity isn't its strong point.
If you're after more power and freedom, N900 would be a good bet, although keep in mind that it did come out about 18 months ago. If you're after more eye candy, fancy apps, models like the desie HD, or Wildfire are a good bet, sinve it gives you some freedom, whilst being powerful...
Personally, I'd recommend against iPhones, that's just me...
-A
--
This email and any attachment(s) are for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s), and may contain confidential, or otherwise priviledged, information, and unaythorised use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email erroneously, please notify the sender immediately, and delete this email and any attachment from the system. Although reasonable precautions have been taken, the sender accepts no responsibilities for any loss or damage arising from the presense of an infection.