[Nottingham] Bletchley Park - Finalising

Jason Irwin jasonirwin73 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 13:49:10 UTC 2012

Thanks to Martin for calling them and sorting it (lost cards are a total
sod)

We don't have the numbers for them to deal with us as a group, so we
will just arrive as a mob and join one of the tours.
Final list of known visitors (14):
> Me +1
> Martin +1
> Stef +1
> Ian
> John +1
> Chris and Allison
> Rich L.
> David
> Nick L.

Cost: £14 per head (£12 for Bletchley, £2 for the National Museum of
Computing)
(Concessions are available - so bring ID!)

Transport: Personal vehicles

Martin and Sarah will already be down there, my current plan is to take
the motorcycle (I may be vetoed on that one).
Nick has room for 3, and I think John said he could take 2 more.
Who else is driving?  The fuller the car, the less it costs.

We can muster at somewhere in/near Nottingham around 0700
Depart 0730 and arrive Bletchley for opening at 0930 (first tour is at 1100)
This allows 30mins for stops, people being late, getting lost etc.

Or if the drivers can collect their passengers, we could meet at a
service or somewhere else that makes sense.

Any comments, questions?

--
Jason Irwin