[Nottingham] signing a key

Jason Irwin jasonirwin73 at gmail.com
Sun May 13 18:31:18 UTC 2012

On 13/05/12 19:09, david at gbenet.com wrote:
> (1) You have got back our signed key - either it's within the e-mail so when you decrypt the
> message you see it straight away - all you have to do is within Openpgp's main menu is
> import the sender's key - it will import and update your keyring.
"Sender's key"?  You mean my signed key, don't you?

> In GPA click on the dark circle - show key details - then highlight then click on signatures
> - you will get a list of all who signed your key.
I don't have this option available to me, which was one thing that threw
me.  There is no button, right-click or anything to view signatures in
GPA for me.  The command line works fine though.

> Remember you only need to import once - all programmes GPA Openpgp read the same file
That's what I thought - which is why I was confused when OpenPGP and GPA
seemed to disagree

It's all sorted now.  Import my signed public key that was sent to me,
upload a few times.  Done.

--
Jason Irwin