[Nottingham] HTC One S

Jason Irwin jasonirwin73 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 17:14:29 UTC 2012

On 20/11/12 16:56, Mike Cardwell wrote:
>> Yes, I know, ethics are *so* 1950s.....
> Rather than implying that I have no ethics
Nah, that's just "Youth of today?  They've no respect."
It's been going on since the time of Plato and almost certainly before.
 You can almost imagine two Homo Habilis sat about, grunting "Kids of
today with their sharp rocks.  Don't know they're born!"

I'm kinda with you though.  I'll respect their contracts, when they
respect their social contract to pay their bloody taxes.  :)
And doesn't this highlight two of the steady states in game theory?
Co-operation (e.g. you and your employer) and out-right hostility (you
and your mobile provider).

On the main subject...I think I'm going to ruminate for a bit longer on
this.  Maybe discuss it with the hip and happening people at the meal
tomorrow night.

J.